A man goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight. His son is having a nightmare; the man wakes him and asks his son if he is okay. The son replies he is scared because he dreamed that Aunt Lisa had died. The father assures the son that Aunt Lisa is fine and sends him to bed. The next day, Aunt Lisa dies. One week later, the man again goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight. His son is having another nightmare; the man again wakes his son. The son this time says that he had dreamed that his grandfather had died. The father assures the son that his grandfather is fine and sends him to bed. The next day, the grandfather dies. One week later, the man again goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight. His son is having another nightmare; the man again wakes his son. The son this time says that he had dreamed that dad had died. The father assures the son that he is okay and sends the boy to bed. The man goes to bed but cannot sleep because he is so terrified. The next day, the man is scared for his life -- he is sure he's going to die. After dressing he drives very cautiously to work. He doesn't eat lunch because he is scared of choking. He avoids everyone because he's sure he will somehow be killed. He jumps at every noise and hides for most of the day under his desk. Upon walking in his front door at the end of the day, he see his wife. "Good God, Dear," he proclaims, "I've just had the worst day of my entire life!" She responds, "You think your day was bad, the UPS man dropped dead on the doorstep this morning."
(SHALL WE PRAY)LOL
Thirteen percent of adults -- mostly men -- have done this at least once.
(If you know the answer post it in the comments on Facebook, the first posted answer wins a copy of the new Kurt Carr Singers CD " Bless This House")
• Superman is hidden in every episode of Seinfeld.
• During the third season of The Big Bang Theory the producers became aware of a TV show called The Theorists airing in the country of Belarus that was a virtual copy of The Big Bang Theory. Legal action would have been difficult, but proved unnecessary because the stars of The Theorists all quit when they learned their show was a rip-off.
• The part of Jack on Lost was written for Michael Keaton and was intended to be kill off in the first episode as a surprise twist.
• Despite the fact that Married with Children had been on the air for ten years, when FOX decided to cancel it they didn't bother to inform the cast. Ed O'Neil heard about it from a couple he met while on vacation.
• An image of a gun was added to the title of The Sopranos because HBO was worried that people would think the series was about music.
• The meth seen on Breaking Bad is actually blue rock candy and is eaten regularly by the stars between takes.
• During Hugh Laurie's audition for House, M.D., one of the executive producers told another, "See, this is why I want an American guy." They were completely unaware Laurie was British.
• In 2012, over 160 baby girls were named Khaleesi after the character on Game of Thrones.
• The creators of That '70s Show wanted Chuck Norris to play Red Foreman, the dad.